- Irish coffee mug
- 30 ml Irish whiskey
- 60 ml coffee (freshly brewed, hot)
- 1-2 tsp brown sugar (to taste)
- lightly whipped cream (to top)
- Pre-warm the Irish Coffee mug by filling it with hot water. Discard the water after 2 min.
- Add the whiskey and sugar to the pre-warmed mug, fill with the coffee, and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Top the mug with the whipped cream.
Is Irish coffee bad for you?
Unfortunately, the Irish Coffee cocktail combines two chemicals with contrasting effects on the body; caffeine and alcohol – mixing both is not very healthy, so this drink should be enjoyable responsibly and in moderation.