The Lynchburg Lemonade cocktail is a refreshing mixed cocktail comprising Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix – all topped up with lemon-lime soda.The invention of Lynchburg lemonade is believed to be done by a restaurateur named Tony Mason. The restaurant was in Alabama and the creation of the drink dates back to 1980.Lynchburg Lemonade is a long drink named after the residence of Jack Daniel's whiskey – the town of Lynchburg located in Tennessee.
- Highball glass
- 45 ml Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey
- 45 ml sweet and sour mix (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 45 ml triple sec
- 100 ml lemon-lime soda
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill the glass with ice cubes fist.
- Pour all the ingredients and stir.
- Garnish the drink with a lemon slice and a maraschino cherry.