- champagne flute
- 100 ml champagne (chilled)
- 100 ml orange juice (freshly squeezed, chilled)
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier (optional)
- Fill half glass with orange juice and top it up with champagne so its a 50/50 mix.
- Add the teaspoon of Grand Marnier (Optional).
Why is it called a mimosa?
The Mimosa cocktail is named after the mimosa plant, Acacia dealbata which has stunning vibrant yellow flowers like the colour of this drink.
What is the difference between Bucks Fizz and Mimosa?
The Mimosa cocktail is equal parts champagne and orange juice, the stronger Bucks Fizz is 2 parts champagne to 1 part orange juice.