This is a delightful twist on the usual Pimms cocktail recipe. Pimms is the quintessential British summertime fruity alcoholic drink.This Pimms cocktail recipe and photo were sent by Galvanina, who produce a fantastic range of organic fruit drinks.
- Lowball glass
- 50 ml Pimm's blackberry & elderflower
- 25 ml Galvanina ruby orange
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Clap the mint leaves together in the palm of your hand and place in the bottom of a lowball glass.
- Add the handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour the pimms and Galvanina orange juice into the shaker with a pinch of cinnamon.
- With the lid on, shake it vigorously until cold to the touch.
- Pour into the lowball glass.