This recipe is for a fizzy blackberry and orange gin fizz – perfect for a summers evening. It should be approximately two units per drink.The recipe and photo is from Galvanina who produce a gorgeous range of organic fruit drinks.
- Champagne glass
- 500 gr frozen blackberries
- 4 lemons (chopped into little pieces)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary (leaves picked)
- 5 tbsp honey
- 500 ml gin
- Galvanina Ruby Orange
- Add the blackberries, lemons, honey, gin and ruby orange juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake gently to mix.
- Pour over ice into a jug.
- Serve in lowball glasses with some rosemary to garnish.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails, it’s not official, but we think you’ll find them interesting and worth trying out.
What is a Gin Fizz made of?
The best-known cocktail in the fizz family, a gin fizz contains gin, lemon juice, and sugar, which are shaken with ice, poured into a tumbler and topped with carbonated water.