- Old Fashioned glass
- 50 ml gin
- 25 ml lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tsp simple syrup
- 2 tsp crème de mure
- 1 lemon slice (to garnish)
- 1 fresh blackberry (to garnish)
- Mix the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into an Old Fashioned glass previously filled with crushed ice.
- Slowly top the drink with the crème de mure to create the "bleeding" effect in the glass.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and a fresh blackberry.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail like the Bramble cocktail, we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails, it’s not official, but we think you’ll find the list quite inspiring!