- rocks glass
- 60 ml vodka
- 15 ml sugar syrup (or 1 tbsp of granulated sugar)
- 3 lime wedges (to squeeze juice from)
- 1 lime wedge (to garnish)
- Squeeze juice from 3 lime wedges directly into the rocks glass.
- Put one of lime wedge into the glass and muddle it. Fill the glass with ice until it's half full.
- Pour in the vodka and the syrup. Stir the mix well.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge and serve.
Is caipiroska a cocktail?
Yes, it’s a caipirinha with the Brazilian cachaça substituted for vodka.
Are caipiroska vegan?
Yes, it contains no animal products, eggs, dairy or gluten.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a cocktail with vodka in, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.