- Margarita glass
- ½ cup strawberries
- 45 ml tequila
- 30 ml lime juice
- 15 ml triple sec
- 1 lime wedge (to make the rim)
- sugar (to coat the rim)
- 1 strawberry (to garnish)
- Rub the lime wedge around the rim of the margarita glass. Dip the rim into the sugar. Set the glass aside.
- Add 1 cup of ice, the strawberries, tequila, lime juice and triple sec to a blender,and blend until smooth.
- Pour the contents into the prepared margarita glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry, serve and enjoy!
Where were frozen margaritas invented?
Frozen Margaritas – like this frozen strawberry margarita – were invented in East Dallas, Texas in the United States by Mariano Martinez.
Is a margarita sweet?
Yes, a margarita cocktail has a generally sweet taste, sharpened a little by the tequila.
Are margarita strong?
Yes, a margarita is a very strong alcoholic cocktail, with roughly 4-4.5 units per serving.