- Margarita glass
- 75 ml tequila
- 50 ml lime juice
- 25 ml triple sec
- crushed ice
- sea salt
- lime wedge
- Rub the rim of a chilled cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
- Then dip the cocktail glass into sea salt to frost.
- Add crushed ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the tequila, triple sec and lime juice into the shaker.
- With the lid on, shake vigorously until cold and strain into the cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lime wedge.
What is the difference between a Paloma and Margarita?
Is a margarita sweet?
Yes, a margarita cocktail has a generally sweet taste, sharpened a little by the tequila.
Are margarita strong?
Yes, a margarita is a very strong alcoholic cocktail, with roughly 4-4.5 units per serving.