- Collins glass
- 60 ml pineapple juice
- 30 ml sour mix
- 15 ml gin
- 15 ml light rum
- 15 ml vodka
- 15 ml tequila
- 15 ml triple sec
- lemon slices (to garnish)
- Pour in all the ingredients into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Stir well and serve to the enjoyment of your guests.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka cocktail like the Hawaiian Iced Tea, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.
Is Pineapple Juice Healthy?
Pineapple juice is a sweet, tropical-tasting juice made from the pulp of pineapples. Some of the potential health benefits of pineapple juice include:
- Pineapple juice is a good source of vitamin C, which is an important nutrient for the immune system.
- Pineapple juice contains an enzyme called bromelain, which may have anti-inflammatory properties and may help with digestion.
- Some research suggests that compounds in pineapple juice may have antioxidant properties and may help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Pineapple juice is a good source of manganese, which is a mineral that is important for bone health.
Additionally, pineapple juice can be high in sugar, so it should be consumed in moderation as part of a healthy diet.