- coupe glass
- 60 ml gin
- 30 ml orange juice
- 5 ml grenadine
- 3-5 dashes absinthe
- orange twist (to garnish)
- Coat the inside of the chilled coupe glass with some dashes of absinthe and pour out the remaining liquid.
- Mix the gin, orange juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker mixed with ice. Shake well until chilled.
- Strain into the prepared absinthe-coated coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail a bit different to the crazy Monkey Gland cocktail we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails – it’s not official, but we think you’ll find the list quite inspiring!