- Copper mug
- 50 ml vodka
- 140 ml spicy ginger beer
- 15 ml lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1-2 lime wedges (to garnish)
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Add vodka and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Top the drink up with spicy ginger beer. Stir to combine
- Drop a few lime wedges into the mug for garnish.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a cocktail with vodka in like this Moscow Mule, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.