- Highball glass or Hurricane glass
- 50 ml gin
- 25 ml cherry brandy
- 50 ml soda water
- 25 ml lemon juice
- 1 tsp grenadine
- ice cubes
- 1 cherry
- 1 slice of lime/orange
- Put the gin, brandy, lemon juice and grenadine into a cocktail shaker.
- With the lid on, shake vigorously until well combined.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Strain the liquid into the glass and then top up the glass with soda water.
- Garnish with a slice of lime/orange and a cherry.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails – it’s not official, but we think you’ll find the list quite inspiring!