- Lowball glass
- 62 ml vodka
- 25 ml coffee liqueur, like Kahlua or Tia Maria
- ice cubes
- a wedge of lime
- Add several ice cubes to a short glass.
- Pour in the vodka measure over the ice cubes.
- Then pour in the coffee liqueur measure.
- Add the cola and stir again, then your ready to enjoy.
- Optional – garnish the glass with a wedge of lime
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka drink like the Black Russian cocktail, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.