- Lowball glass
- 50 ml vodka
- 50 ml single cream
- 25 ml coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- ice cubes
- 100 ml milk
- ½ tsp chocolate shavings
- Pour in the Vodka, Coffee Liquor and the cream into a cocktail shaker and give a brief shake to thicken the cream and combine the spirits.
- Add the ice to a short glass.
- Pour the mixture over the ice.
- Add the milk (optional) to taste.
- Sprinkle over the chocolate shavings (optional).
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka cocktail like the White Russian, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.