- Highball glass
- 12.5 ml vodka
- 12.5 ml rum
- 12.5 ml gin
- 12.5 ml coffee liqueur (Kahlua/Tia Maria)
- 12.5 ml triple sec (Orange liqueur)
- 12.5 ml lemon juice
- 12.5 ml sugar syrup
- ice cubes
- lemon wedge
- Fill a long glass with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, rum, gin, coffee liqueur, orange liqueur, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a shaker and thoroughly shake.
- Pour the mixture into the glass over the ice.
- Top up the glass until full with cola to create the Boston Tea Party.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka drink like the Boston Tea Party cocktail, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you prefer a gin cocktail like the Boston Tea Party cocktail, we also have a list of the 10 best gin cocktails.