- Highball glass
- 50 ml vodka
- 25 ml spiced rum
- 25 ml gin
- 25 ml orange liqueur (such as triple sec)
- 50 ml lemon or lime juice
- 25 ml sugar syrup
- ice cubes
- 1 lemon slice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add to the shaker; rum, vodka, gin, orange liqueur, sugar syrup, lemon, and the lime juice.
- With the lid on, shake all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker until it is cold.
- Then strain the mix into a long glass of ice.
- Top up the glass with cola.
- To garnish, add the slice of lemon.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka cocktail like the Long Island iced tea, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.
What are the best gin cocktails?
Or, if you like a gin cocktail we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails.