- wine glass
- 100 ml chilled dry white wine (Aligoté is typical)
- 25 ml chilled Crème de Cassis
- Pour the creme de cassis in a wine glass.
- Slowly add the dry wine, and stir to mix.
- Serve without garnish, and enjoy!
What is an aperitif?
The word Aperitif was originally used by the French to refer to an alcoholic drink to be consumed before dinner. Other than this Kir cocktail, some popular examples of an aperitif are; the French Martini, Dubonnet, Vesper Martini, Negroni, Aperol Spritz and the Cardinale cocktail.