- Highball glass
- 60 ml tequila
- 15 ml lime juice
- 60 ml grapefruit soda (to top)
- lime wedge (for the salted rim)
- salt (for the rim)
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- Wipe a slice of lemon around the glass edges. Dip it in sugar to create an even rim. Place aside.
- Add the tequila and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, then shake well until chilled.
- Strain the liquid into a prepared glass.
- Add a few ice cubes, and top with grapefruit soda.
- Garnish the glass with a grapefruit wedge.
What is a Paloma cocktail?
A Paloma is a cocktail made with tequila and grapefruit juice.
What is the difference between a Paloma and Margarita?
A Paloma also uses tequila like a Margarita, but the Paloma cocktail doesn’t contain triple sec and instead uses a grapefruit juice mix.
What is the national cocktail of Mexico?
The Paloma is generally regarded as the national cocktail of Mexico.
What are the ingredients for a Paloma?
The Paloma continues tequila and grapefruit juice (soda) and a little lime juice.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka drink like the Paloma cocktail, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.