- Cocktail glass
- 25 ml Baileys (Irish cream liqueur)
- 25 ml Kahlua/Tia Maria (coffee liqueur)
- 25 ml vodka
- 100 ml cream
- ice cubes
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
- Place a handful of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
- Then pour in the Baileys (Irish cream), Kahlua/Tia Maria coffee liqueur, vodka and cream.
- Shake until the cocktail shaker is cold to the touch.
- Fill the cocktail glass with several fresh ice cubes.
- Finally, sieve and pour the mudslide from mixture into the cocktail glass.
What’s the difference between a White Russian and a mudslide?
A White Russian uses vodka as the spirit and a Mudslide cocktail uses Baileys Irish cream liqueur.
What is a mudslide drink made of?
A mudslide contains Kahlua coffee liqueur, Baileys Irish cream liqueur, cream and ice; all very tasty – but high in calories!
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka cocktail like the Mudslide, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.