The Pineapple Martini drink is a sweet cocktail made from; vodka, pineapple juice, sugar syrup and a splash of lime juice to add bitterness.We also have recipes for similar Martini drinks like the Espresso Martini, Dry Martini, Porn Star Martini and a French Martini.
- martini glass
- 60 ml vodka
- 45 pineapple juice
- 15 ml lime juice
- 7.5 ml sugar syrup
- 1 pineapple slice (to garnish)
- Mix the vodka, pineapple juice, sugar syrup and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well until chilled.
- Strain the liquid into a martini glass. Garnish with a pineapple slice.
Any variations of the Pineapple Martini?
Some variations on the Pineapple Martini include the use of coconut rum or the addition of cream of coconut for a creamier texture.
Is Pineapple Juice Healthy?
Pineapple juice is a sweet, tropical-tasting juice made from the pulp of pineapples. Some of the potential health benefits of pineapple juice include:
- Pineapple juice is a good source of vitamin C, which is an important nutrient for the immune system.
- Pineapple juice contains an enzyme called bromelain, which may have anti-inflammatory properties and may help with digestion.
- Some research suggests that compounds in pineapple juice may have antioxidant properties and may help to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Pineapple juice is a good source of manganese, which is a mineral that is important for bone health.
Additionally, pineapple juice can be high in sugar, so it should be consumed in moderation as part of a healthy diet.