- martini glass
- 60 ml vodka
- 20 ml coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 30 ml espresso (freshly brewed, cold)
- 3 coffee beans (to garnish)
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the vodka, kahlua and espresso. Shake well until chilled.
- Strain the liquid into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans and serve immediately.
Is there Martini in Espresso Martini?
No, there is no Martini as an Espresso Martini doesn’t contain vermouth or gin.
Why Espresso Martini has 3 coffee beans?
Espresso Martini is traditionally garnished with 3 coffee beans; one for health, one for wealth and one for happiness.
How many calories are there in Espresso Martini?
There are approximately 100 calories in one serving (provided no sugar is added).
Can Espresso Martini wake me up?
Yes, Espresso Martini contains real coffee in it which can wake you up.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka cocktail we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.