- Highball glass
- 25 ml amaretto
- 25 ml brown rum such as Southern Comfort
- 25 ml gin
- 50 ml orange juice
- ice cubes
- 1 strawberry
- 1 orange wedge
- 1 cherry
- Add the handful of ice into a cocktail shaker
- Pour the rum, amaretto, gin and juice into the shaker.
- With the lid on, shake it vigorously until cold to the touch.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Optionally garnish with the fruit.
- Units: 3
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail like the Alabama Slammer cocktail, we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails, it’s not official, but we think you’ll find them interesting and worth trying out.