- Highball glass
- 60 ml vodka (or gin)
- 120 ml grapefruit juice (to top up)
- 1 lemon or lime wedge (to garnish)
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the vodka and top up the drink with grapefruit juice. Stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge. Enjoy!
What is the Greyhound cocktail history?
The Greyhound was first recorded in the 1930s, but in the 1950s it became more popular when vodka replaced the usage of gin in its recipe.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka drink like the Greyhound, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.
What are the best gin cocktails?
Or, if you like a gin cocktail we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails.