- martini glass
- 45 ml vanilla vodka
- 30 ml espresso coffee
- 15 ml coffee liqueur
- 15 ml creme de cacao
- chocolate powder (to garnish)
- Prepare the espresso shot and allow it to cool completely.
- Pour in all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Shake well until chilled.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with chocolate powder.
What kind of drink is Martini?
A true Martini would use gin, but like many cocktails named Martini the Mocha Martini uses vodka and gets its name from the Martini glass it is served in.
What vodka cocktails are best?
If you like a vodka cocktail like the Mocha Martini, we also have a roundup of our top ten cocktails with vodka, its not official, but we think you’ll find these cocktails are all worth trying.