- coupe glass
- 45 ml dry gin
- 22.5 ml creme de cacao
- 22.5 ml single cream
- grated nutmeg
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Pour in all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Let it rest briefly, rest and shake well for another 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with some grated nutmeg.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail like the Alexander cocktail we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails, it’s not official, but we think you’ll find them interesting and worth trying out.