- Collins glass
- 60 ml gin
- 25 ml simple syrup
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 15 ml lime juice
- 15 ml heavy cream
- 1 egg white
- 4 dashes orange flower / blossom water
- 2 tsp white sugar
- club soda (to top)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Except the soda; pour all the ingredients into a cocktail mixer, so thats the; gin, both the lemon and lime juices, syrup, heavy cream, egg white, orange flower water and the sugar.
- Shake for 20 seconds, rest, and shake for another 20 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain the liquid into a Collins glass.
- Top the drink with club soda and serve.
What are the best gin cocktails?
If you like a gin cocktail like the Ramos Gin Fizz we also have a roundup of the 10 best gin cocktails – it’s not official, but we think you’ll find the list quite inspiring!